The gap between inexperienced young people and corporations is increasing. We are the bride introducing you to a new way of working with young people.
Young people offer a number of benefits to your corporation:
- A fresh perspective on how you work
- Ability to engage with a potential stakeholder
- A form of CSR supporting local young people
- Find potential employees by using work experience as a talent finder
- Allowing the young person to gain experience and knowledge, leading to a high level of loyalty to your business.
Promoting employee fundraising is a great way to make a difference will making your staff feel great! Consider running your own programme or putting together a team for events such as the KM Big Colour Run.
Using our online donation and fundraising portal it’s super easy to get started.
Non-Profit of the Year
Support us for a year on a CSR campaign that boosts the happiness and loyalty as stuff as well as positive perception from your customers. Work with us by sending your staff to volunteer with us for one day a month, or donation a percentage of your profits to us.
Make it easy for your employees to donate to Swale Young People with payroll giving.
Consider sponsoring one of our campaigns or events. We may have some in the pipeline so please get in touch with us.
Donate a percentage of your profit or sell cakes to fundraise for Swale Young People. Using our online donation platform its super easy.
Sponsor a Salary
As Swale Young People grows we are increasingly looking for staff and apprentices to work with us.