Why Volunteer With Us?
We’re a non-profit with a small budget and absolutely no paid staff! Every second, effort and message you dedicate to Swale Young People is valued beyond what you expect.
Roles We Need
- Acting as chaperone to events
- Planning, building and facilitating workshops
- Social Media Management
- Event Management
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Outreach & Schools
What’s In It For Me?
Young people are amazing, but also complex. Each with individual needs means no day will be the same. Volunteering with Swale Young People will get you:
- Accredited safeguarding training
- A chance to change real lives
- Improve your own personal health and happiness knowing you’re helping the local community
- Flexible working times, only volunteer when you tell us not when we tell you
- Change lives. (Just reiterating)
- As a growing organisation, possibility for careers with us.
- All expenses reimbursed.
Volunteering with us will require dedication and real work when you give time to us. We know you will have questions, so please get in contact or book a meeting with our CEO, Patrick Cantellow for a coffee.